[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Flushing out the wheels?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Flushing out the wheels?

Flushing out the wheels?

Postby PlateLunch » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 am

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it would look awkward to throw some spacers to flush out the wheels even though I have a gap from being only on Teins/Tokicos, not coilovers? AND, do I need to put the same size on all four wheels or can I go a bit lower in front, as it looks like the fender pokes out a little less? I have 18x8 et40 on with some 225/40/18's for reference.

Thanks for the help!
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Flushing out the wheels?

Postby DSM_Lara » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Be prepared for the rears to rub. 20mm Spacers for the rear will do.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Bostonlara » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:Be prepared for the rears to rub. 20mm Spacers for the rear will do.

are you running spacers on yours? i just got the TRD rims, the fronts are flusher in the front and pushed out a little more than the stockies in the rear. i have a 42 offset with e 17x7's
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PlateLunch » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:00 pm

20's in the rear, rajah. Would a fender roll take care of the rubbing? Thanks! :D
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Akfahad » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 am

^^yes
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby PlateLunch » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks! Your set up is TIGHT by the way, that is what I am eventually heading for :D What are the specs if you don't mind dropping the knowledge?
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5