[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Top mount problems from ksport
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Top mount problems from ksport

Top mount problems from ksport

Postby 99_1mz » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:52 pm

I ordered a set of ksport control pro coilovers off here a few months ago. When they arrived one of the rear top mounts was broken.... I ordered the replacement part from ksport and they sent me one for the 97-01 camry. I thought that the suspension set ups were compatable but thought wrong. Just wandering if anyone on here could steer me in the right direction, or knows anything that would be helpful.
99_1mz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Top mount problems from ksport

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 pm

can you show us some pictures?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5