[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - strut and spring drop help please
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

strut and spring drop help please

strut and spring drop help please

Postby wiseman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Im replacing my struts and springs tomorrow i have trd struts and rear trd springs and front and back sets of tiens
I saw that the tiens dropped 1.7 in the front but only 1.4 in the back so pretty much was wondering if anyone could tell me how much the trd springs will drop the back or if i should just stick with all 4 tiens

And if it matters theyre the black set of trd springs
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: strut and spring drop help please

Postby GzNutz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I think for your gen some would say to go with tein up front and trd in the rear. I believe this combination gives the wheel wells a more even gap. Someone else should chime in to confirm.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Gregtrd » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:21 pm

^^correct
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Solarasian » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:07 pm

i believe the tein are front 1.7 rear 1.4 and the TRDs are 1.6 all around? correct me if im wrong hahha
Auto SLE V6
6000k VVME Bi-Xenon
GReddy SP2 catback
injen SRI is2030p
Kaminari Lip Kit(stand by)
Tokico hp Struts
Tein S Tech
Solarasian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5