[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - instructions needed for paint prep kaminari lip / /body kit
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

instructions needed for paint prep kaminari lip / /body kit

instructions needed for paint prep kaminari lip / /body kit

Postby corlon » Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm

does anyone know the prep process for paint on the kaminari lip kit? I called them and they said it was packaged with the kit. I don't have the packaging anymore. it appears to be raw plastic. I was planning on soap and water then something like Dx103 if no one chimes in.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: instructions needed for paint prep kaminari lip / /body

Postby Solarasian » Tue May 21, 2013 5:24 pm

i just sanded and painted
Auto SLE V6
6000k VVME Bi-Xenon
GReddy SP2 catback
injen SRI is2030p
Kaminari Lip Kit(stand by)
Tokico hp Struts
Tein S Tech
Solarasian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sarki » Tue May 21, 2013 5:44 pm

corlon wrote:does anyone know the prep process for paint on the kaminari lip kit? I called them and they said it was packaged with the kit. I don't have the packaging anymore. it appears to be raw plastic. I was planning on soap and water then something like Dx103 if no one chimes in.

You need to ask Albert. He's a painter.
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby corlon » Wed May 22, 2013 11:11 am

d/a with 500. ended up using soap and water with a grey scotch bright. dx103 with a grey scotch bright. then finished with soap and water and a grey scotch bright. kaminari never got back to me after talking to someone and emailing them.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5