[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Which is better a 1 Row or 2 Row Radiator
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Which is better a 1 Row or 2 Row Radiator

Which is better a 1 Row or 2 Row Radiator

Postby spawn1980 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:45 pm

I just found out my 02 Solara Radiator has a small leak. So I was on ebay and I saw a 2 row Radiator... I really need to order one asap do you think its practical to have a 1 or 2 row Radiator?

2002 Solara
Live in Florida (Heatwave State)
spawn1980
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Which is better a 1 Row or 2 Row Radiator

Postby civictypeR » Tue May 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a company that makes a two row radiator for our cars. Plus, you don't need two rows, unless you are boost. "There is no reason why you should be running more cool, if you are not running hotter than usual." I hope that helps you.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Which is better a 1 Row or 2 Row Radiator

Postby civictypeR » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 pm

However, if you still want one. After I was looking around, I found this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Row-w-o-EOC-w ... bf&vxp=mtr

If you want to see pictures of it install, there is a guy with a Lexus ES300 over at the Lexus forum that install it into his car.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5