[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TELL US HOW MUCH YOU SPENT
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

TELL US HOW MUCH YOU SPENT

Postby krook » Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:33 am

miltdoggie wrote:My rims were FREEE, Thanks to my boy, the neighborhood JACKER!!!! Youll see his Astro on my page.....

i hope for your own sake that he didn't give you rims that he jacked off some other vehicle. that's not only risky, but immature as well to brag about.

cause and effect is a mu'fucka
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5