[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tried searching to no avail
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Tried searching to no avail

Tried searching to no avail

Postby Billdo » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Hello remaining members, got a quick question that I couldn't find an answer to. My step father in law/ mother in laws bf gave me his wheels from an 03 Camry. Theyre stock Toyota 8 spoke wheels with 215-60-16 tires on them. I test fit them and the wheel itself looks good but Im not sure if theyre the proper fit. The wheel seems to sit farther on the stud. Also when fully turned to the right the inside of the tire has maybe an inch of clearance from the spring. It doesnt look like it will rub but I just wanted to double check. So long story short will stock 2003 Camry wheels fit a stock 1.5 2002 Solara?
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Tried searching to no avail

Postby 1gSE » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 pm

should fit no problem...same platform
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Tried searching to no avail

Postby Billdo » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 am

Thats what I was thinking. The fit just seemed a little strange to me guess. Probably just because there is so much wheel gap on a stock 1st gen.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5