[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 18x8 +48 clearance?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

18x8 +48 clearance?

18x8 +48 clearance?

Postby Bobolara » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Searched and found info for the rear and know ill need spacers, but will the fronts clear?
Never ran spacers and never intended to till now if I end up picking up a used set of rims as spare set. How thick of a spacer can I go so can still just slap it on and bolt them up before running into more problems?
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 18x8 +48 clearance?

Postby cuj2002 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:45 pm

I have 18x8 +47 wheels and the fronts are ok without spacers. The rears require 5mm spacers and longer studs.
cuj2002
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5