[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Question about rear strut mounts for TRD struts?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Question about rear strut mounts for TRD struts?

Question about rear strut mounts for TRD struts?

Postby Texasolara86 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 am

Trying to find the part numbers for the OEM rear strut mounts. I'm finally able to together all necessary parts to complete my TRD suspension. Is it only the rear strut mounts needed to install the TRD struts? Just double checking if the rear requires any extra parts like rubber bearings like those that go with the front strut mounts. My car has over 200,000 miles and is getting the entire suspension re-done. Willing to spend the $ to prevent future issues. Is there anything else to watch out for? I am doing full TRD suspension with struts/springs and TRD rear anti-sway. Thanks in advance for your help.
Texasolara86
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Question about rear strut mounts for TRD struts?

Postby PlateLunch » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Go to Rockauto.com and get the KYB front and rear strut mounts, they make the OEM one's and will be cheaper than going through the dealership. If you're doing all of this you should replace them all and get some new bumpstops, I found the bumpstops at autopartswherehouse.com if Rockauto doesn't have them. Also, remember to wait at least 500 miles before you get an alignment done to let everything settle or else you will end up paying twice to get it done. It's going to feel like you have a new car, good luck!
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5