[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - grill mesh
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

grill mesh

grill mesh

Postby alext14 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:02 pm

I know that a lot of people on this board have made mesh grills, and I am attempting to do the same, but I got stuck. I cut out all the small black vertical pieces on the grill and now am faced with the problem of how to accurately and neatly mold the mesh onto the grill. Basically I have the chrome outline of the stock grill right now and a sheet of mesh, but I can't seem to bend the mesh to it neatly fits the grill. Can those of you that have done your own grills tell me how you went about bending and molding the mesh so it neatly fits the grill. Thank you.
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby WTF?? » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:28 am

This thread might help you out alex... good luck
http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
Thanks to Rizal!

Im attepting mine soon too :D
keep me updated!
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer