[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anyone install strobe blinkers?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Anyone install strobe blinkers?

Postby Jaimster » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:47 pm

solara nytez wrote:
miltdoggie wrote:Strobe???

Hyperblinkers are cool...... refer to the Electro Myst clip on the link below to give you a Idea for your solara.... its the second solara..........

http://home.comcast.net/~LouisTortora/P ... _Kondo.htm

lol i think only me and milt hav em on the boards... well that i know of :drinking:

I have the hyperblinkers! My first Mod on my 02'!!! 8)
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby thealkimo » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:28 pm

miltdoggie wrote:nO IT IS NOT ILLEgal, I never got pulled over for them as long as the lights are amber or red youre cool......

BTW, did you see the clip I put up for you????

Yeah I saw the clip and liked what I saw...I'll definitely be picking up some hyperblinkers ASAP...or I'll just disconnect the front corner bulbs so I can have DIY rear only hyperblinkers...j/k :lol:
thealkimo
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby WTF?? » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:11 am

thealkimo wrote:I'll just disconnect the front corner bulbs so I can have DIY rear only hyperblinkers...j/k :lol:

GhEttLo style 8) *COUGH COUGH*
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby gnaw_divad » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:27 am

HEY... i got the mod for it like years ago but never put it in, for those of you who've done it how did you get your stock blinker "square thing" out??? im guessing you just yank it out but im scared i might break something ? Is there a clip ??

THANKXXX
gnaw_divad
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krawzyazn » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:13 am

gnaw_divad wrote:HEY... i got the mod for it like years ago but never put it in, for those of you who've done it how did you get your stock blinker "square thing" out??? im guessing you just yank it out but im scared i might break something ? Is there a clip ??

THANKXXX
the square box is called a relay LOL :drinking:
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby WTF?? » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:59 pm

gnaw_divad wrote:HEY... i got the mod for it like years ago but never put it in, for those of you who've done it how did you get your stock blinker "square thing" out??? im guessing you just yank it out but im scared i might break something ? Is there a clip ??

THANKXXX

If u see me at the Meet, ill do it for you lol... just bring it

I alwayz have my stock one in my coin holder =P
WTF??

Postby WTF?? » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:28 pm

^Have your boi Kondo do it for you man!! geez :lol:
WTF??