[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Springs noise...what is it?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Springs noise...what is it?

Springs noise...what is it?

Postby got sport » Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:52 am

I need help figuring this out:

I just lowered my '04 with TRD Springs, and when my car is in "Parked" and I turn the steering wheel, I can hear clanking noises from the front two springs. But, when the car is in motion and I turn, the noises do not occur. I've checked the tires, and they are not rubbing when I turn the wheel.

What can be the source of the clanking noise? Are the springs loose, broken? Or is this part of the "breaking in" process?

Thanks.
<b>'04 V6 SE Sport -Black</b>
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gotsport
got sport
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5