[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Out with the OLD and in with the NEW
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW

Postby Paladin06Greg » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:38 pm

My Alpine XM tuner went south today. I found an authorized repair station in NJ. Will ship for repair tomorrow. A flat rate of $95.00 has been quoted.

Anyone know a better place

Also dumped the rear OEM JBL's today. Ordered a new 4 piece front component speakers set. All Kenwood. The sound is UNREAL!!
Paladin06Greg
Torqued Solara
Torqued Solara

Postby Yanks0114 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:42 pm

You could probally get a new one for close to that price. I'd check ebay.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Paladin06Greg » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:59 pm

I did.. No go.. The selling price although not available and very close to what I paid, $249.00.

Yanks0114 wrote:You could probally get a new one for close to that price. I'd check ebay.
Paladin06Greg
Torqued Solara
Torqued Solara

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5