[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Complete lighting guide for Gen1/1.5 (Interior and Exterior)
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Complete lighting guide for Gen1/1.5 (Interior and Exterior)

Re: Complete lighting guide for Gen1/1.5 (Interior and Exter

Postby dinoxor » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 pm

solara2k wrote:jon your post was interesting and thorough. Maybe you can help me remove my gauge cluster. I have replaced most of the lamps in your post in my Gen 1 but I want to freshen up the bulbs in the cluster. If you could give me some tips I could find my way but I just don’t know where to start get the cluster out.

Thanks for your help :D

this thread is kinda old so I don't think he'll respond anytime soon :D

http://solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21746

unscrew the first two screw at the top and then put your finger between the clear plastic and the black rim and pull it towards you.
this part is held by the super clip (as you can see on the second picture on the far bottom left corner where it kinda got cut off) and wiggling it up and down may break the clip like I did :[

St.Anton wrote:
dinoxor wrote:sorry for the thread revival, but I looked everywhere and still can't find an exact answer.

so is the the dome's light size 194 or, according to sylvania website, DE3423?
and the is the map light 194 as well?
I'm planning on ordering some leds soon and don't wanna go through the trouble of buying the wrong light size :[

Ever get an answer? I'm confused on bulb sizes as well.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51981

hope this helps!
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5