[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1MZ Spark Plugs
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

1MZ Spark Plugs

Re:

Postby Jay 3rd » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:49 am

hang3xc wrote:I came across this tool and it made it MUCH easier than it would have been without it. It is a...
Gear Wrench 5/8 inch X 6 inch MAGNETIC SWIVEL SPARK PLUG SOCKET
I got mine at Advance Auto Parts, but it's prob sold at lots of places

First, it's magnetic on the inside and holds the plug very securely.
Second, it is long enough to not need extensions,
Third, it swivels kind of like a universal joint, except it's not a universal joint, which can bind up at certain angles.

This isn't spam. I just came across this tool yesterday and it worked so good I thought it would help others with this somewhat difficult job. It's also inexpensive, which is always good. I think it was $10.50
It really made things easier

lol u got a pic of this? i gave up twice on the rear 3 but i am going to try again when i get time.. im a big guy so it sucks
Jay 3rd
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 1MZ Spark Plugs

Postby S.Z.-Alpha » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Pics are gone. O_O help!
2000 Toyota Solara a.k.a "Goldie" SLE V6 //PARTS: TRD Muffler w/ Stock pipes, K&N filter, Tokico Blue Shocks w/ Stock Springs, Kenwood H/U with x4 JVC speakers(250x2 Front and 290x2 Rear) w/ JL 1000 watt amp.
S.Z.-Alpha
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5