[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - full body kit install
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

full body kit install

full body kit install

Postby 209solara » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:11 pm

looking for help to put a 1.5 on the gen 1. ive read the front valence diy but what about the rest of the kit?? any pics out there?
209solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby that1mexguy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:47 pm

dang, i just installed my 1.5 on my Gen 1 today too... i thought about taking pics and all that good stuff but sorry man, I was in a bit of a hurry. I might help someone install his soon, if i do, and if we have the time I'll try to take some pics, cant promise anything.
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SolDoubt » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:49 pm

This is the gen 1.5 to gen 1 kit install

http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=12773

This forums for tutorials only so this will probably get locked

The rest of the kit you just sticky on with the 3M tape
SolDoubt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5