[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Changing the back spark plugs on the v6...
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Changing the back spark plugs on the v6...

Changing the back spark plugs on the v6...

Postby methyl mike » Sat May 28, 2005 11:20 pm

Any tutorials on this? I changed the front 3 today, but the back ones look like theyre a bitch! Do i have to take of the entire intake manifold or what/1
methyl mike
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby bassthrive » Sun May 29, 2005 10:41 am

Uh oh!

http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=5710

No you do not need to remove the intake plenum. I suggest you remove the PCV valve though. Its definately doable, just use your head and it helps to have a lot of patience. Heres a hint, insert the plug socket with extension into the spark plug hole first, then attach your rachet.

P.S. - Never mind, I see you kicked up the old tutorial. You used the SEARCH!
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5