[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Replacing Rear Cup Holders (gen1/1.5)
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Replacing Rear Cup Holders (gen1/1.5)

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:31 am

Wang2k wrote:Needs to be an ashtray IMO. People in the back dont have anywhere to ash the green. Im thinking about putting some back there in the little contoured armrest things in the back.

I've never researched this more thoroughly, but my camry gen4 and solara gen 1 have similar parts. Gen4 camrys abroad have an ashtray in the place where we have cup holders. That may help you look more stockish! Hope this helps.
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby Wang2k » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:52 am

THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! so many people flip that thing down thinking its an ash tray, now i know its because it was designed as one. Thanks
Wang2k
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Wang2k » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:55 am

Image sweet
Wang2k
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:04 am

Wang2k wrote:THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! so many people flip that thing down thinking its an ash tray, now i know its because it was designed as one. Thanks

Just remembered, my es has an ashtray where the cupholders are for us! Good luck, and don't get caught with stuff thats not legal..keep it :angel:
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5