[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gain 5hp and 10 lb torque
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Gain 5hp and 10 lb torque

Postby GooseXRS » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:57 pm

Mr_Chunks wrote:who has actually tried this stuff anyway
remember a while back the DIY with the butterfly valve? There was mixed results on that one and this one may have more of the same
so before i go tinkering away i wanna know what other people have noticed.

I just dyno'd 4000whp and thats my only mod!!! ROFLOLFLPOT

Im going to try it and wrap the TB in heat shield(that uses 20 Magic points). Ill let you know whats up.
"The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid. "
- Goose
GooseXRS
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5