[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tool for replacing rear sparkplugs on Solara V6
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Tool for replacing rear sparkplugs on Solara V6

Tool for replacing rear sparkplugs on Solara V6

Postby Gargoyle » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:16 pm

I have noticed several posts depicting bad experiences in replacing the rear plugs in a Solara V6. Well this job can be made very easy with the use of a specialty 3/8 extension that is made to firmly hold on to the (plug)socket. This extension is 7.5 " long and can be easily placed over the spark plug and then reach in and place 3/8 drive ratchet onto the extension. No components have to be removed except the plug wires. Make sure the plug socket is in good shape so as to firmly hold on to the plug while extracting and replacing.

The extension is made by Sidewinder Products Corporation - it's number is 71011. Their website is http://sidewinderproducts.com/_wsn/page3.html. I don't recall where I purchased mine - check with the manufacturer.
Gargoyle
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DatSRBoi » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:47 pm

Uhhh......... Is this a way to sell tools?
Who are you?
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby Ruski » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:03 pm

This is not a tutorial.. Shouldn't this be locked or moved ??
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5