[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Clear corners
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Clear corners

Clear corners

Postby Wyldhorse0705 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:48 am

There's a link on here for DIY clear corners, but the 1st link in that thread about how to take the lense off doesn't work anymore. Does someone have an updated DIY to make clear corners?
Wyldhorse0705
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby tito53 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:57 am

just so you know this post will prob get deleted. and you can get clear corners off ebay for 25 bucks. just look it up
tito53
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Wyldhorse0705 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:18 am

don't see how it would get deleted because it's a DIY already but with a bad link, so maybe someone has an updated DIY. We'll see
Wyldhorse0705
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby NeFaRiOuS_SLE » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:31 pm

No... A thread in the tutorial section means that YOU are TEACHING others how to do something (e.g. Step 1: bake headlights carefully), not you ASKING how to do something. Questions like this should be in General Talk, so this, like Tito said, might be deleted.
NeFaRiOuS_SLE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby lilm » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:02 pm

not in general talk there is a tut. request thread up at the top.......

what exactly do you need help with before pxl locks this?
[quote="PhreakdOut"]Nice Jeff. I can't even get fat chicks to pose with my cars. [/quote]
lilm
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby NeFaRiOuS_SLE » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:04 am

^^LMAO nice sig
NeFaRiOuS_SLE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Wyldhorse0705 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:00 pm

The tutorial has a dead link, and i want to make sure separating the lense is like the headlights. Bake and then separate. Trying to do the clear/black thing for both headlights and corners. If it gets deleted so be it :) It'd be my fault and i can do another one in general, or this can get moved to general so it'll be in the right place.
Wyldhorse0705
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby lilm » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:32 pm

pretty much like headlights i didn't even need to use a oven i used a heat gun just make sure you do it slowly......and you wont have any problems
[quote="PhreakdOut"]Nice Jeff. I can't even get fat chicks to pose with my cars. [/quote]
lilm
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5