[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Garage opener help needed
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Garage opener help needed

Garage opener help needed

Postby Soleric » Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:37 am

I own a 2000 sle. I am not having any luck programming the garage opener. When I hold the button on the car and the button on the remote I do not get the rapid lamp flash to indicate the the programming worked. Any suggestions? Thank You, Eric

:bday: Tomorrow is my 53rd birthday!
Soleric
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby bkp_duke » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:31 am

Depending on the type of garage opener you have you will probably need to get a ladder and press a button the the garage opener it self to finish the programming. This is because the new doors use revolving codes to prevent opening by unintended persons. Just read both the garage door opener manual and the solara manual. Between the two manuals it should be in there.
bkp_duke
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby xXsolaraXx » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:53 pm

to reset the buttons in ur car hold the 2 side buttons down for 20 - 30 secs...then release and hold the center button for 5-10 secs...it should flash rapidly...once rapid flash occurs hold ur garage door opener up to it for 5 secs...release and u should be set! moe
xXsolaraXx
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5