[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - clear corner lights
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

clear corner lights

Postby hskrsolara » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 am

honestly, I've had clear corners for a while now and am getting a bit tired of the look. so, I went back to oem. it just seemed like no matter what clears I had, they all looked a little cheap next to the oem's...just my honest opinion.

however, since this is in the tutorial forum, we really shouldn't be discussing anything besides installation. all other info should be discussed in a new thread or be searched.
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby DrLove » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:13 am

For US it's cheaper, it was the price for me in Canada. About $20 for US, 40$ for Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-99-00 ... enameZWDVW

My corner looks nice and clean. I like them. I like that they put a "silver" silicone, it's less visible then on the OEM. I think it looks better than the OEM without the orange lens, because of the 2 holes that left the orange piece is urgly and very visible. The stock don't looks bad either, but mine were craking and melt :oops: .
SOLD 1999 Toyota Solara V6 SE white
Mazda 6 2010 6 speed black GS
DrLove
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5