[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Walbro Fuel Pump Installation DIY
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Walbro Fuel Pump Installation DIY

Postby amabsolute » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Couldnt have asked for a better write up, thanks guys

quote-Do you remember the size on the O-rings ?
I just ordered them from the stealership at $2.80 a piece, if you get them elsewhere make sure that they are gas resistant(neoprene or something)
IMG]http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq306/amabsolute1/crap-1.jpg[/IMG]
amabsolute
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 am

carstenmeiner wrote:Nice DIY :D
Did you buy the pump on Ebay ? Is it a 190 L/Hr Walbro ?
Do you remember the size on the O-rings ?

Yes, I bought this fuel pump on eBay and its a walbro 190 lph (this DIY was done on my car, thats why I know). As for the O-rings, that would have to be answered by Adam.

ArizonaEagle07 wrote:May I ask what benefits do you get with this Fuel Pump if any?

I haven't seen any benefits as of yet. I dont think it pulls any harder or wastes any more gas but I'd assume so. I haven't driven it much since so I cant say it does for sure. I'll try to update before I up my boost or do my exhaust.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Nameless91 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 am

This should be left to the pros since there is a chance of accidental spark and explosion.
"A Royale with cheese"
Nameless91
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ASG14 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 am

^ Um.......then you should probably let a Pro pump your own gas as well, since a spark can cause an explosion.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Nameless91 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:01 am

ASG14 wrote:^ Um.......then you should probably let a Pro pump your own gas as well, since a spark can cause an explosion.

I didn't mean it like that...
"A Royale with cheese"
Nameless91
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5