[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Headlight Wiring Diagrams
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Headlight Wiring Diagrams

Headlight Wiring Diagrams

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:45 am

My bandwidth isn't worth it.
Last edited by Jackass-Jeff on Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby DavPak » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:55 am

please note that these diagrams were taken for a 2002 solara. the only difference is the "DRL off" position.
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby SC V6 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:15 pm

so where would be the connection where the blub connects to the wires? because I'm trying to wire up my HID, but im not sure which wires are used for positive or neg for both the headlights and fogs...
later
Scott

Headlights=H4
fogs = 9006
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5