[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Open the trunk on the 02-03
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Open the trunk on the 02-03

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:24 pm

For Gen 1 solara (not gen 1.5) you will need to buy and install a trunk popper/release selenoid to do that remotely. I think i asked this similar questions about 2 years ago (i think)...got the same answer from others here.....Found out it was expensive...rather go aftermarket..but rther than spending 3-400 on just making a trunk pop...i would use that elsewhere..
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby Yanks0114 » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:58 am

For $30, i got an add on module that allowed my trunk to be opened by pressing the AUX button on my viper alarm
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5