[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Fog light housing removal
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Fog light housing removal

Fog light housing removal

Postby TheMack » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:41 am

hey guys i wanted to remove my fog light housing so me and my friend can paint them yellow but i cant figure out how to remove the entire housing, some help would be much appreciated
2000 solara limo tint all around, Xplod sound system,\18" black/ red lip Giovanni rims, Fireball Exhaust, OBX SRI
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Fog light housing removal

Postby DSM_Lara » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Bake them... Look for my DIY black housing thread same proccess.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TheMack » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:49 pm

No i wanna know how to remove them from the bumper. like how i actually take them out of the bumpe
2000 solara limo tint all around, Xplod sound system,\18" black/ red lip Giovanni rims, Fireball Exhaust, OBX SRI
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:29 am

Remove your grill, headlights, corners and remove the fogs from above. Thats the easy way or you can remove it from below which is?the hard way.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SleeperSolara » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:Remove your grill, headlights, corners and remove the fogs from above. Thats the easy way or you can remove it from below which is?the hard way.

That's i removed mine.
Grille. Corner Lights. Headlights. Reach down for fogs.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby TheMack » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:44 am

ok for sure, and they pop right out or are there gonna bolts and what not? also do they pop out or do i pull them inward?
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5