[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - how do you bleed a 1mz clutch
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

how do you bleed a 1mz clutch

how do you bleed a 1mz clutch

Postby v6ondubz » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 pm

just like the title says when we tried to bleed it the pedal just flipped up and didnt come down someone please explain :bad-words: :cry:
ImageImageImage
v6ondubz
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: how do you bleed a 1mz clutch

Postby ThurzNite » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:42 am

Can you describe it better, or take a video? What do you mean by flipped up and didn't come down?
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: how do you bleed a 1mz clutch

Postby Budd81 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm

When I bled mine it would stick on the floor when I released the bleeder valve on the slave cylinder.
I just pulled it up once the bleeder was closed. A few times like that with no air bubbles & it worked fine.
99 Camry V6 5-speed S/C'd
Budd81
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5