[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - rear-mount turbo
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

rear-mount turbo

rear-mount turbo

Postby wiseman » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:32 pm

So my friend has a ford fistivia and he rear mount turbo'd it me and him raced yesterday and the thing is ugly but pretty damn fast i was wondering if i were to rear mount turbo the solara would the stock internals hold up if i were to get 260 hp or so id be completly happy with that i dont need much more i was also wondering what else i would need to do i know ill need bigger injectors and a bigger fuel pump so any help on those would be amazing and if i would need anything else

This is just a wondering thing pretty much i thought it would be pretty cool and different if it could be done
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: rear-mount turbo

Postby ThatVietGuy » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:00 pm

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45618&hilit=rear+mount+turbo

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=27621&hilit=rear+mount+turbo

With enough money you can do whatever you want.

And how is this a tutorial, c'mon now.
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: rear-mount turbo

Postby wiseman » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 am

Oh i thought for sure i was in the aftermarket upgrades section maybe thats why i didnt see itbwhen i searched it thanks for the link though
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5