[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD Short Shifter
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

TRD Short Shifter

Postby all_red » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:09 am

we should do it this way:
1) How can I do this? (for that DIY requists or questions whatever)
2) Heres how you can do it!! (for tutorials)
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby FLASH » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:04 pm

That's not a bad idea...that way I wouldn't get so pissed when I read "Does anyone know how..." in a tutorial section :evil:
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SolaraT » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:02 pm

FLASH wrote:That's not a bad idea...that way I wouldn't get so pissed when I read "Does anyone know how..." in a tutorial section :evil:

I agree! Good Idea! But can't the regular "reqests" for DIY go in the regular sections for your respectable generation? If someone then has one they can post it on the DIY and referr them to it. Simply put "DIY request" in the subject. My .02 cents worth. Lets make it happen! I am sure peeps will start a trend whatever the outcome.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:22 pm

solarat wrote:
FLASH wrote:That's not a bad idea...that way I wouldn't get so pissed when I read "Does anyone know how..." in a tutorial section :evil:

I agree! Good Idea! But can't the regular "reqests" for DIY go in the regular sections for your respectable generation? If someone then has one they can post it on the DIY and referr them to it. Simply put "DIY request" in the subject. My .02 cents worth. Lets make it happen! I am sure peeps will start a trend whatever the outcome.

Its a good idea, but it belongs in either toyota solara or aftermarket upgrades. The DIY section is supposed to be a resource that is easy to use. It defeats the purpose if you have to look through 100 different requests to find a useful post
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SolaraT » Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:34 pm

Yanks0114 wrote:I agree! Good Idea! But can't the regular "reqests" for DIY go in the regular sections for your respectable generation? If someone then has one they can post it on the DIY and referr them to it. Simply put "DIY request" in the subject. My .02 cents worth. Lets make it happen! I am sure peeps will start a trend whatever the outcome.

Its a good idea, but it belongs in either toyota solara or aftermarket upgrades. The DIY section is supposed to be a resource that is easy to use. It defeats the purpose if you have to look through 100 different requests to find a useful post[/quote]

Thats what I ment. Sorry for confusing. The request goes in the generation or aftermarket spots. :oops:
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT

Previous

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5