[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Please help me..
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

Please help me..

Please help me..

Postby Tazman2142 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:58 am

Hi People,

I have just recently messed up my solara. When the damage was assesed It was noted that i need a new front clip. I have been on the web for a while trying to find one and have no luck. I live in northern CA. Also is a front clip from a camery interchangable???? If anybody has any helpfull hints it would be greatly appricated if i could get any help with this. I can be most eaisly contacted via e-mail at

tazman2142@aol.com and will also check this fourm also.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.
Bruce
Tazman2142

Postby FLASH » Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:14 am

Oh yay!! A double dose of NON TUTORIALS in the DIY section. :evil: :evil:

This subject belongs where you first posted it, in the Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 Section.
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby MGLax13 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:22 pm

MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby Mole » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:42 pm

i feel a strong urge of email spam comming on.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Return to Tutorials Gen 1 and 1.5