[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Interior Paint Color
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Interior Paint Color

Interior Paint Color

Postby YoungDonDraper » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey guys, so a week or two ago I put 07 climate controls into my 06 to begin the process of getting rid of those ugly green interior lights. I didn't realize until it was too late that I was resting the face of the gauge panel on the screw portion of the shifter, and I was left with some nice scratches.

It shouldn't be a problem to touch it up, but I want to make sure I get the right color. Does anyone know where to get something that will match the silver interior panels? I don't know how interior colors work, is there a color code or something?

Any help would be much appreciated.
YoungDonDraper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SoSleek » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:05 pm

best bet would be to take the gauge panel to a shop that mixes paint for body shops. They can sample the paint with their meters and mix up a batch for you in a rattle can and can usually provide the paint in a touch up canister with brush as well. As far as a code...in all my time I have never heard of this. GL!
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby YoungDonDraper » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Yikes, well shoot I should probably just buy myself another control cluster. Or maybe bust out the silver nail polish and Dremel buffing tool lol.
YoungDonDraper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Taido » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:52 am

You could always color match all the silver trim to the outside of the vehicle.
'06 Black Cherry Pearl tC inherited the headunit and subs so far...
'04 2AZ-FE Lunar Mist Metallic Solara SE (Totaled)
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5