[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TSB ST005-01 Correction for drift or pull
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

TSB ST005-01 Correction for drift or pull

TSB ST005-01 Correction for drift or pull

Postby glenb » Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:07 am

ST005-01
Title REPAIR MANUAL SUPPLEMENT:
VEHICLE PULLING TO ONE SIDE
All '02 Models.
Date December 21, 2001

This TSB was sent to me by the Parts and Service Director where I bought the 04 Solara.

It states a correction for Toyota 02 vehicles that pull to the left or right.

The TSB from the dealer is not the same as what alldata.com states for TSB ST005-01

Alldata.com TSB is for steering column vibration not pulling on a 2002 Lexus Truck.
ST005-01 DEC 01 Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column - Squeak/Vibration

How can I find the correct TSB? Is alldate.com wrong?

What is real interesting is now that the TSB has been applied to my car it now handles exactly as the problem is stated in the TSB.

I hate to be so long winded on this but I will quote the introduction.

"This bulletin contains general vehicle pulling diagnosis and repair procedures along with specific information to help correct pulling complaints.

The driver holds the steering wheel without exerting steering effort while driving straight ahead, the vehicle drifts to the right or the left.

While driving straight ahead, the driver has to steer either to the right or the left to maintain straight driving."

That states exactly what my car does.
2004 SLE V6
Desert Sand Mica/Ivory
glenb
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Correction TSB ST005R-01

Postby glenb » Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:47 am

Search for TSB ST005R-01
That is the TSB that states the "fix" for the drift/pull not ST005-1

My invoice from the shop stated ST005-1
All this for a typo?