[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 04 Solara Virtural Factory Tour
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

04 Solara Virtural Factory Tour

04 Solara Virtural Factory Tour

Postby Raven » Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:38 pm

I thought I'd post a link for a pretty neat virtural tour. I was able to find out a little more info about my solara there, it was #9719 produced on 9-2-03 @7:56a, left the about a week later to my dealer and bought 9-25. Oh well, like it means much, wonder if anyone got a low serial #? It's stamped on the chassis by the rear drivers side wheel. I'm may take the factory tour one of these days when in the area, it's about 100 miles away. Hope you guys like the link, just click virtual tour. 8) http://www.toyotageorgetown.com/
04 black se v-6 sport
black pearl emblems
Raven
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby slingshot » Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:52 pm

Nice virtual tour. Thanks for the link.
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

how to

Postby bigpow » Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:10 am

How do you able to check your Solara's info?
That's very interesting...

I wonder if mine was built on a Friday afternoon

:evil:
bigpow
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Raven » Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:18 pm

Bigpow, didnt really explain it well because I thought nobody be intrested and maybe I was getting a little too bored the other day to bring it up, but since you asked, here you go. There is a stamp located on the chassis or frame by the rear drivers side wheel, if you get a flashlight and look under the car you should see it printed on metal. It will give you the serial #, date and time it was made. Next, you download a current production report from the web site's news section and as long as your car is not more than a month old, you can use your serial number to figure when the car was offically counted, then went to shipping (from what I could tell mine took about a week). The production report is a bit confusing but some details can be figured out. I Know, "what difference does it make?". I was just curious about what the number meant when I had the car on a rack.
04 black se v-6 sport
black pearl emblems
Raven
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Where?

Postby MrGBojangles » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:53 am

Raven:
Could you be a bit more specific about the plate location?

I looked under the car in front of the driver's side wheel and I cannot find any plate.
Bojangles
2004 Solara SLE V6
Oceanus Pearl/Ivory Leather
VSC/TRAC/CURTAIN AIRBAGS
MrGBojangles
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby o4sol » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:36 am

Very cool info!
'04 Solara
o4sol
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Raven » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:43 pm

it not a plate but a computer printout directly on the metel chassis, it's there, you'll probaly have to get a creeper for it if you dont have the car on a rack.
04 black se v-6 sport
black pearl emblems
Raven
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby atypical1 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:28 pm

I actually got the opportunity to go see the plant. I could not go see the Solara's being built because the new convertible was being assembled :( but the tour was good despite that. I would highly recommend that if you get the chance to go see it. It only takes about an hour and a half and they do four tours a day!
2004 SLE V6
Arctic Frost Pearl
atypical1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby dabuda » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:38 pm

cool! thanks for the url!
dabuda
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5