[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara: Show car or daily driver...or both?
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Is your 'lara a show car, daily driver, or both?

Show car
10%
Daily driver
48%
Both
42%

Total votes : 31

Solara: Show car or daily driver...or both?

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 pm

NVDIS1 wrote:mine is a show car but I also drive it other than just to shows...got plenty of chicks/nips to prove it... :wink:

fixed!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 pm

when i first got the lara i was concentrated into making it fast! never got around to that till later because money was never there for mods, so i started working on the outside, as of now the car is good where it is, lowered, gen2 gun metal grey rims, limo tint alll the way around, smoked tails and corners. inside is always clean.
and now i have some power to it! SUPERCHARGED! :)

so for me its both! its my dd and my race car :)
only car i have as of now so its my baby i love her more than my beloved girlfriend. Just taking care of it and hopefully let my son have it one day.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5