[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - options options so many options wich 1's dont you use
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

options options so many options wich 1's dont you use

options options so many options wich 1's dont you use

Postby Shoe » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:23 pm

we always talk about all the options that this car has

is there anything on the car that you dont use or could go without?

i guess for me seeing as that tire light came on a few times when it shouldnt have id vote that option off, but i still like the idea of it.

The option I dont really use how ever is the milage computer i just leave it on the ampunt of fule left over setting the rest is really just to impress friends when they ask whats that?

shoe
Shoe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby dvdchris45 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:14 am

Sunroof. I thought it'd be great to have at first by just leaving that open rather than the windows, but no wind comes in (and no I dont have a deflector) and I gotta somewhat squint on sunny days when it's open. Besides, if you want full ventilation you got your fan, windows, and some good ol' A/C
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: options options so many options wich 1's dont you use

Postby vuuuuu » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:17 am

You mean the range? Like miles to empty? The one I don’t understand is the one that supposedly computes your time to a destination... how do you set that? I would take that off... LOL

Switch to that setting. Press and HOLD the "display" button on your steering wheel and it will reset to 0:00. From there, it'll keep track of how long it took to do whatever you're planning to use it for. I've used it to see how long it takes to get somewhere (on a road trip) and even on some mornings. I rarely use it but it's neat.
2004 SLE V6 Lunar Mist Solara
vuuuuu
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby boaclub923 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:34 am

dvdchris45 wrote:Sunroof. I thought it'd be great to have at first by just leaving that open rather than the windows, but no wind comes in (and no I dont have a deflector) and I gotta somewhat squint on sunny days when it's open. Besides, if you want full ventilation you got your fan, windows, and some good ol' A/C

hahahah~ i was ganna buy wind deflector right after i take my car out from dealer. but i realized the car is too aro-dynamic,
no wind is really coming in.. -_-;;
hum, i guess it saves me money and don't need to buy wind deflector...
boaclub923
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5