[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Lowering springs?
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Lowering springs?

Lowering springs?

Postby Guamo » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:29 pm

okay is it better to buy eibach lowering springs or the trd ones? And do you think that if i bought the trd ones the dealership would install it or would it be better to get it done somehwere else?
Guamo
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Astro » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:55 pm

IMO, there's not much difference. My girl Junest got the TRD springs and look good.

BTW...You'll be looking at around $700 for install at the dealer. I noticed you're in socal so hit up Milt (1lokedoutsle), he may be able to install it for you at a better price.
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby alan8888 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:21 pm

yea..i looks kooo....has anyone tired the H & R one yet.......??
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blazed04 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:13 am

H&R is more geared towards German cars, im suprised they make something for our car. Anyways i dont know how the H&R's would look seeing as they lower the front end more than the rear (1.4F 1.3R)....and our Gen 2's deff need the rear dropped more than the front.
Lunar Mist '04 SE Sport V6
2001 GSXR 750

Blazed04
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5