[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EDIT: April Fool's: No pun intended :(
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

EDIT: April Fool's: No pun intended :(

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:08 pm

joking about an accident...i don't know... :roll: :lol:
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby Shoe » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:18 pm

Artic frost I think you may have lost some peoples respect from this joke either that or you have gained some as a good jokester.

Either way im sure in the long run you will be remembered for other things rather than your prank wich is supost to be over at noon by the way!!!
:-?

shoe
Shoe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TadS » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:00 pm

Jai wrote:joking about an accident...i don't know... :roll: :lol:

Ditto that, I was really worried about you man.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:10 pm

my april fool's joke was better :o
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Re: April Fool's joke...no pun intended... :)

Postby DocJohn » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:20 pm

michaels artic frost wrote: ^^^Shoe is right^^^ It is an April fools joke. Thanks for understanding,
Michael 8)

P.S. However, on the flipside, I hope to have good news for you Gen 2 V6 3.3L. I'll keep you guys posted.

Dude, VERY not funny! :( But I'm glad your ride is okay.

I hope your "good news" is a performance upgrade (like an aftermarket intake). I'm ready to buy!
<B>2004 Solara SLE V6 with mods (sold 10/10/06)
DocJohn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: April Fool's joke...no pun intended... :)

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:04 pm

*PoshPizzie* wrote:
DocJohn wrote:
michaels artic frost wrote: ^^^Shoe is right^^^ It is an April fools joke. Thanks for understanding,
Michael 8)

P.S. However, on the flipside, I hope to have good news for you Gen 2 V6 3.3L. I'll keep you guys posted.

Dude, VERY not funny! :( But I'm glad your ride is okay.

I hope your "good news" is a performance upgrade (like an aftermarket intake). I'm ready to buy!

DO IT MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!! ITS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, this April Fool's joke was meant for a buddy of mine. He didn't get to read it until later in the day, that's why I couldn't update it until he read it. It's not like I joked about anyone else's car but my own. No pun intended. :) However, I'm glad to see that we have a very nice and caring Solara community.

-M 8)

As for the news/updates...check out this thread for further details.

Need someone to take my place... :- (
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5