[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Maintenance light
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Maintenance light

Maintenance light

Postby Solara08861 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:03 am

I tried the search engine to match the topic guess I could not figure it out.

How do we reset the Maintenance light?
Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby RichD978 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:04 am

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby MrMikeL » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:33 pm

You search for one word and think you're done?!? What about looking for "maintenance" or "light" or "reset"?

Sheesh
MrMikeL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby old school 24 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:18 pm

Read the book!!!!!
old school 24
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Solara08861 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:24 am

old school 24
Maybe I misplaced the book.
Thank you for your comment.. Very knowledgeable and thank you again.

Real thanks to Rich and Mike for your helpful responses.
Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby MrMikeL » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:46 pm

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to remind folks to use the search feature for more than 30 seconds before asking redundant questions.
MrMikeL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Solara08861 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:30 pm

MrMikeL I was actually thanking you for your help, but with that last comment you made I should have not done that.
I did use Maintenance light for the search engine it came back with 81 pages. I just figure why go thru 81 pages to find an answer when someone its helpful enough to help me. Did not just take 30 seconds. It gets a little frustrating when it was the first time using it. I know there are people who appreciate and like to share info with out calling people redundant with their questions. I jut don't understand what you are trying to prove.
I know repetition questions take space from the server but damn be courteous and ask what was the problem with the search.

I'm just here for the Solara platform knowledge and to read and share info not to take mielda(shhitt) from people.
Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby slingshot » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:54 pm

The correct thing to do after putting in Maintenance light and getting 81 pages is to try to narrow it down more like trying "reset maintenance light" or "reset light". If after a few tries of narrowing it down you are still getting nowhere, then no problem asking here. But I bet putting in the word reset also in your search would have helped you greatly. You thought enough to posture your question that way, why not try more than once to narrow down a search? Noone will jump on you if you say I tried a few searches trying to narrow down and didn't succeed and I'm a newbie here.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5