[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - power lumbar is gone
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

power lumbar is gone

power lumbar is gone

Postby angelo » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:27 am

this morning my power lumbar stopped working on my SLE :cry:
and I am out of warranty - any ideas?
angelo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby MrMikeL » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:46 am

buy one of those back pillows ;-)

I hate when the electronics break like that. Makes me think of getting an extended warranty.
MrMikeL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Lone Solara » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:14 pm

Maybe a fuse is blown ... ??
2006 Solara SLE V6 Convertible
Lunar Mist Metallic
Dark Stone Interior
Black Top
K&N air filter
Lone Solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby angelo » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:01 am

Lone Solara wrote:Maybe a fuse is blown ... ??

all the other power seat functions are operational - I don't think the power lumbar is on a separate fuse...
angelo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby stockae92 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:10 pm

time for RECAROs? hehe :p
2006 Solara SLE V6
stockae92
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: power lumbar is gone

Postby meheidrich » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

The fuse for the power lumbar is hidden well. If you look on the back side of the drivers dash fuse box (lay the back of your head on the brake pedal and look at the rear side), on the very lower right hand corner from this view you will see two recessed purple 30 amp fuses. The one on the inside is for the lumbar. However, this did not solve my problem. I pulled the seat side panel and the switch and outputs metered fine. I'm going to pull my upper seat cover next weekend to investigate further. I'll let you know what I find.
meheidrich
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5