[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Interior Colors for Silver 2006 SLE Conv
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Interior Colors for Silver 2006 SLE Conv

OEM Floor Mats Price

Postby linkgregory » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:56 am

All of my local stealerships were quoting me $98 -$105. I went online and ordered from Frank Motors in National City, CA. Theirs were $76 + $12 for S&H, so $88 total.
AND, when I wasn't happy with the match, they said they would take back the "Dark Stone" and give me the "Charcoal".
Some of the other online sellers clearly state that they are not responsible if you don't get the color right!
2006 SLE Convertible Silver w/Black Top
linkgregory
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby MCOjerry » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:00 pm

PXLpainter wrote:Yup! What I said awhile back... Charcoal I tell ya! ;)

But the point is, that's not the color that Toyota says the interior is. Mine is Dark Stone, not charcoal. I don't care too much, so I'm not flipping about it, it's the point that the colors don't match. If my car is really charcoal, then it needs to say that.

I paid about $100 for my mats...the thing that sucks is that I really only needed a driver's side one, but of course you have to get all 4.
2006 SLE V6 Convertible Lunar Mist Metallic w/black top ➬
MCOjerry
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Jerry - drag the dealershit asswipe out to your car and shove his face inside and demand that they give you a free replacement!!

If your car color code says that the interior is dark stone and that comes in looking like silver, but charcoal is the correct re-order color, then that's what they should be giving you!!
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

If your interior is dark stone, buy charcoal mats

Postby linkgregory » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 pm

PXLpainter was right. I just got the replacement charcoal colored mats and they match the dark stone interior. What a major headache this has been!
2006 SLE Convertible Silver w/Black Top
linkgregory
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

2006 SLE floormats

Postby GaryPSU » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:07 pm

The original factory floor mats on my 2006 SLE convertible (with dark stone interior) are much lighter than the carpets.
GaryPSU
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Sparky5e » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Toyota went color blind on all floormat colors. The only ones that match is using charcoal matts in a dark stone car. Beige and charcoal are screwed trying to get OEM colors that match the carpet.

Sorry if this is new to you, but has been discussed here on a few threads in great length.
07 SLE Convertable
Blue Streak Metallic
TRD FSTB and RSB, OSB Pedals, OEM Nav, CPE Intake, Stainless sills, "color matching" floor mats
Sparky5e
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5