[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Is the gen2 Solara's o2 sensor wideband or narrow band?
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Is the gen2 Solara's o2 sensor wideband or narrow band?

Is the gen2 Solara's o2 sensor wideband or narrow band?

Postby RDKamikaze » Mon May 19, 2008 11:59 am

Alright everyone, I'm getting confused here. All I'm trying to do is figure out my air/fuel ratio on my Solara. Doing a little searching and reading on the forums, I've noticed that there is a confusion on whether or not the newer Solars come with wideband (5V) o2 sensors or traditional narrow band (1V) o2 sensors. I need to know this because I'm planning on buying an air fuel ratio gauge, but I have heard that they are useless unless you have a wideband o2 sensor. Please help me! Thanks a ton :D
RDKamikaze
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5