[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - road noise? i dont know..
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

road noise? i dont know..

Postby Ruski » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:47 am

^ you and your Hookups , Maybe if you picked up your damn cell i could get some hook ups ;)
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Biggi_e » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:25 am

Ruski wrote:^ you and your Hookups , Maybe if you picked up your damn cell i could get some hook ups ;)

your russian..i dont help you out. HAHA jp just hit me up fool. you know half the time u try to get in touch with me in at work. PM me or leave a msg
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Biggi_e » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:26 am

i got my car back on wednesday evening. the ride is so smooth and quiet. loving it. i talked to my buddy about the tsb for drifiting towards the left. we talked and ive had it done before but it still hasnt really fixed it. but he explained me what they do for that tsb. ill just to write a DIY tutorial this weekend when i get a chance.
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: road noise? i dont know..

Postby gnegroni » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:35 pm

I had mine replaced too, no more road noise (which I confused with what I thought were noisy tires). Mine developed vibration and wobbles, possible normal since they would seem damaged a long time ago and I finally replaced them at 120k.
'05 Lunar Mist SE: 2AZ-FE, E351 and all their combined glory!
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5