[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Lets get on cardomain
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Lets get on cardomain

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:30 pm

:think:

Well according to you, you wanted everyone to get on cardomain to "boost" each other's ratings. Just wanted to see if your posted information was correct to warrant this 'boost.' that's all. This has nothing to do with our (correction) discussion on any other thread.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby onefiend » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:33 pm

wkbrdr91 wrote:wow your the first to catch that! I put that because most people wouldnt understand the fact that its not a normal thing to have on a solara... so i just put it on there (since it was an option) to show that they are indeed options that i got. Im wondering if TRD did make all this stuff since it let me choose it.. we will never know.

Why didnt you add a TRD Supercharger? :wink:

yaddadaimsayin wrote:so.. you have stock shocks, stock springs, stock strut bar, and stock kit...? the reason why you put TRD everything is because you have the SE sport, correct?

:lol:
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby wkbrdr91 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote::think:

Well according to you, you wanted everyone to get on cardomain to "boost" each other's ratings. Just wanted to see if your posted information was correct to warrant this 'boost.' that's all. This has nothing to do with our (correction) discussion on any other thread.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Ok well its changed now. happy?

(btw, I dont mean to be short tempered with anyone here... just alot of stress with going into senior year, in addition to taking college classes, and my school tottaly f'd up my schedule... i got like 2 classes out of the 6 i signed up for)
Last edited by wkbrdr91 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wkbrdr91 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:37 pm

onefiend wrote:
wkbrdr91 wrote:wow your the first to catch that! I put that because most people wouldnt understand the fact that its not a normal thing to have on a solara... so i just put it on there (since it was an option) to show that they are indeed options that i got. Im wondering if TRD did make all this stuff since it let me choose it.. we will never know.

Why didnt you add a TRD Supercharger? :wink:

yaddadaimsayin wrote:so.. you have stock shocks, stock springs, stock strut bar, and stock kit...? the reason why you put TRD everything is because you have the SE sport, correct?

:lol:

Dont worry, ill add one for real!! just making sure im gonna keep the lara, considering a Hummer or Mustang instead. But in a year ill either be telling everyone ive got a new car, or the Solara has a supercharger or turbocharger :)
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:48 pm

wikiboard, don't take offense to what i said. i'm not trying to play bash on the :n00b: . I'm fairly new to the car scene myself and its humbling to know that there are a lotta veterans on this board who have the patience to help you with things you don't understand. i just wanted to point out to you (in case you didn't know), a few discrepancies in your cd page. but it's been stressed here time and time again, to each his own. if that's how you do things, its not in my place to tell you otherwise.

you can keep it up there if you want.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby BLACK V6 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:28 pm

wkbrdr91 wrote:(btw, I dont mean to be short tempered with anyone here... just alot of stress with going into senior year, in addition to taking college classes, and my school tottaly f'd up my schedule... i got like 2 classes out of the 6 i signed up for)

Wow. My same exact situation. That's freakin' weird. I'm also going into senior year, also taking college classes, and I also have a totally f'd up schedule... except I got 3 out the 5 I signed up for... Anyways I know your stress dude GL with everything and don't let this forum get you all worked up. If you become addicted like I did and spend enough time on here you will learn what will get flamed and what won't... Again, GL with school, I start tomorrow morning... :(
2002 Desert Silver Metallic RSX Type S

BLACK V6
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wkbrdr91 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:38 pm

BLACK V6 wrote:
wkbrdr91 wrote:(btw, I dont mean to be short tempered with anyone here... just alot of stress with going into senior year, in addition to taking college classes, and my school tottaly f'd up my schedule... i got like 2 classes out of the 6 i signed up for)

Wow. My same exact situation. That's freakin' weird. I'm also going into senior year, also taking college classes, and I also have a totally f'd up schedule... except I got 3 out the 5 I signed up for... Anyways I know your stress dude GL with everything and don't let this forum get you all worked up. If you become addicted like I did and spend enough time on here you will learn what will get flamed and what won't... Again, GL with school, I start tomorrow morning... :(

thanks, good luck to you too! I dont have to go to school till the 24th i think :) but i still gotta do all my AP assignments still haha. what classes are you taking?
2006 Solara Sport
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wkbrdr91 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Just added the Pathfinder:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3846342

Hit it up :)
2006 Solara Sport
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5