[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JBL 07+ code verification
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

JBL 07+ code verification

JBL 07+ code verification

Postby GzNutz » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 am

Could someone with a gen 2.5 solara with JBL stereo please verify the code on the unit. I found one online through a parts search and they do not clarify JBL, only give the model number A51826 from I believe the front of the stereo under the volume knob. If you have a '07+ JBL unit and could let me know if A51826 is the same unit, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Found and installed a 07+ JBL today. Everything was plug and play. There was however one additional pin slot in the back that I did not use. Just wanted to post that an '07+ solara radio with faceplate code of A51826 does = JBL.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby kingkakyle » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

additional plug was probably for the aux input that the gen 2 didn't have

unless u meant that ur gen 2 had one more plug than the 07
then i have no clue lol
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Nah, you got it right. The 2.5 has one extra plug.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Sparky5e » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Probably for the bluetooth buttons on the steering wheel
07 SLE Convertable
Blue Streak Metallic
TRD FSTB and RSB, OSB Pedals, OEM Nav, CPE Intake, Stainless sills, "color matching" floor mats
Sparky5e
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5