[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - A sad, sad sight
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

A sad, sad sight

Re: A sad, sad sight

Postby Toy1mzfe » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 am

Im not gonna lie some drivers deserve it tho.

Once at school, me and a friend were signaling for a space and once the car left some asshole pulled in the space like nothing. It was so obvious that we were signaling and waiting but he did it anyways. So once we parked at another spot, we walked over and my friend gave the car a nice deep scrape with his key and I spat on his windows and door handle.

Just sayin some drivers do deserve it sometimes.
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:14 am

Toy1mzfe wrote:Im not gonna lie some drivers deserve it tho.

Once at school, me and a friend were signaling for a space and once the car left some asshole pulled in the space like nothing. It was so obvious that we were signaling and waiting but he did it anyways. So once we parked at another spot, we walked over and my friend gave the car a nice deep scrape with his key and I spat on his windows and door handle.

Just sayin some drivers do deserve it sometimes.

who decides though? someone did that to me just because I passed them. I didn't cut them off, I didn't fight them for a spot... they followed me into the parking lot of the market and started harassing me as i got out and when I came out the market they were driving off and there was a half-car length gash across my ride. Who decides what's fair? I never think messing with another man's car is okay. Every ding and dent and scratch I have on my solara pisses me off everytime I look at it, because I know that those dings and dents aren't from me, but from stupidass people who swing their doors open, or who back out without looking at their surroundings, or who dent other peoples cars with shopping carts or other objects... and without them, i'd have a spotless black solara but i can't because its out of my control. its hard enough for our cars to survive out there, without having to have douchebags hide from confrontation and resort to keying in secrecy so they feel empowered by their delivery of cold-plated justice.

I am guilty though. I've definitely keyed cars, slashed tires, and vandalized other's rides in high school. I've even gone as far as putting toothpicks into a teacher's car's keyholes and broken them off so she couldn't get into her car. but I've grown up a lot since then. If I have a problem with someone, I'll either say it, or just shut up. Simple.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Black Bob » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Like tramp stamp tattoos and throwing your shoe in a bar fight, messing with a man's car is a bitch move. Period.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest
Previous

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5