[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 100k+ maintenance
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

100k+ maintenance

100k+ maintenance

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 am

I'm not the savviest of car guys. I regularly change my oil, rotate tires, etc... but my car just recently hit it's 100k mile mark. I usually have a family mechanic help me do the basic maintenance, but i want this car to last so I'm taking it to Toyota next week. However, we call it the 'stealership' for a reason. I'd appreciate any info you guys can shed on what is a 'must-fix/change' and what would just be bs (e.g. "check air filter"). I already know it's time to change the water pump, timing belt, and spark plugs. anything else? Also, any idea on how much it's gonna run me? Thanks in advance.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: 100k+ maintenance

Postby kingkakyle » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 pm

i think on the toyota site there should be a basic do X at 100k
but cant think of anything off the top of my hed besides wat uve stated
and damn 100k miles lol im not even at 60k yet haha
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: 100k+ maintenance