[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Left Head light not working but bulb is fine.
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Left Head light not working but bulb is fine.

Left Head light not working but bulb is fine.

Postby filipinodawg » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Greetings from a 17 year old who just got his license and inherited a 2005 Solara SEv6 Sport!

Last night, i put Xenon 8500K lights into the car and they worked fine, but i was unhappy with the leveling of the lights,

STUPIDLY i startedd twisting the light bulb to see if it would make the lights go higher up, THEN I THE LIGHT SHUT OFF, and it sounded like it shorted out.

Any ideas on how to get my lights working? i tested the bulb in it and it works fine on the other side headlight, so im confused. I now know how to correctly adjust the projectors.
filipinodawg
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5