[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Question on trunk of convertible
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Question on trunk of convertible

Question on trunk of convertible

Postby TexasTrooper » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am

Hey I have another question on the trunk of the convertible. There is the trunk release lever on the left side. Can this be locked or temporary disabled? I like to leave my car parked with the roof open occasionally and I want to make sure that nobody can open the trunk with the roof open.
VW allows to actually lock the trunk release lever. So do other companies like Volvo and Saab. Does Toyota have a way to lock the trunk with the roof open even if someone reaches in the car and pulls that lever?
TexasTrooper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Question on trunk of convertible

Postby kingkakyle » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

i have an 05 coupe
on the floor where the trunk release/gas cap release is theres also a slot for your key
you can lock your trunk that way
it also will only work with the master key and not the valet key
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Question on trunk of convertible

Postby TexasTrooper » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Awesome. Thanks.
TexasTrooper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5