[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HELP!!!!????
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

HELP!!!!????

HELP!!!!????

Postby tSse06 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Yesturday i accidently rubbed up against a gate creating many scratches that are white. I don't know how to take them out. My parents don't know about it either sooooo i'm pretty much trying to hide it up. Any tips of taking them out????

*They are surface scratches*
MARK

2006 Toyota SE V4
8K lows, 6k fogs, 6k license plate lights
tSse06
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: HELP!!!!????

Postby DriDed » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm

If you can feel those scratches with your hands then you most likely are gonna have to go to a paint job to get that part repainted, thats the only way to make it look normal again.

Otherwise try a scratch remover.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: HELP!!!!????

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Meguires scratch/swirl remover... Or buff the hell out of it. That only works if the scratches are light.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5